GREECE HOLIDAY 2022
Join The Natural Edge Team for a 5 star luxury 7 night health recharge holiday on the beautiful Greek island Amorgos
20-27th April 2022
Aegialis Hotel & Spa, Aigiali, Amorgos 84008, Greece
Wake Up with guided breath work and movement under the warmth of the morning sun to relax and restore mental focus.
Explore the island’s stunning crystalline waters, rocky cliffs and mountain trails - hiking, climbing, swimming - there is something for everyone.
Invigorate the body with 3 workouts over the week, with sessions suitable for all.
Recharge with plenty of time in the week to relax, go for a walk, read or whatever you like to feed your soul.
You will be staying at the stunning 5-star Aegialis Hotel & Spa, a family run hotel with incredible sea views.
As well as boasting an olympic-sized sea water pool, spa, organic vegetable gardens & 6 yoga shalas, the venue is rated one of the top five hotels in Greece by CNN.
Your food will be prepared using the homegrown fruits, vegetables and herbs from the organic gardens on site and can be enjoyed on the large outside terrace with views of the gulf of Aegiali and the Aegean Sea.
Your stay will be half board - with breakfast and dinner provided. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options are available should you require these.
This is your holiday which means you can do as little or as much as you please.
The health and fitness aspects of the week will be scaled to ensure that your ability is catered for.
Our aim is to give you the best experience possible. To help you recharge and significantly reduce your stress, while providing the opportunity to improve movement, mindset and overall resilience.
- 7 nights accommodation with a private balcony and sea view
- Daily breakfast and 5 course dinner
- Transfers upon arrival and departure into Amorgos Island (port-hotel-port)
- Daily morning classes (day off in the middle of the week to relax)
- 3 afternoon workshops
- Free 30 minute relaxing Swedish massage
- 10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon Idor Spa
- Unlimited Spa access - sauna, jacuzzi, swimming pool & fitness center
- Use of Yoga Shalas and Equipment
- Wireless internet
- All taxes
What's Not Included
- Flights, transfer to the port & ferry (see travel section below)
- Travel insurance
- Lunch (A'la carte at guests leisure - as an example the pool bar serves omelettes for 6€)
You will need to arrange:
- Flights to Athens International Airport (ATH).
- A transfer from the airport to Piraeus Port (in Athens). A taxi costs 50€ during the day and should take less than an hour unless traffic is heavy.
- Ferry from Piraeus Port to Amorgos (2022 schedule is not released until November - you can book here then).
Once you arrive at Amorgos we will take care of everything!
Amorgos takes a little more effort to reach than other destinations, but you are rewarded for that extra ferry ride with a secluded gem hidden amongst the Cyclades islands.
With more animals than people, secret beaches, and untouched timelessness Amorgos offers a throwback to a simpler, more elemental way of life.
- If we cannot run the holiday for any COVID related reason we will give you a full refund.
- We recommend getting travel insurance that covers you in case you cannot make it for any COVID related reason. Unfortunately we are not able to offer you a refund you if you can't attend for COVID reasons.
- See our full T&Cs here.
The Natural Edge team draws on expertise gained during elite military careers, combined with years of coaching. They are dedicated to creating bespoke, high quality experience packages that are fun and enriching. Between them they have travelled and worked across the globe, from patrolling under humid jungle canopies in Malaysia, climbing the High Tatras in Slovakia, to skiing the icy snowfields of Norway.
Early Bird September Offer
£200 Off! - Ends 30th September
Shared Twin/Double Place:
What if I don't have anyone to go with?
Escape with a friend, as a couple or on your own, however you do it the experience will be equally rewarding. In fact, the week is the perfect opportunity to get away on your own.
During your week with us you are guaranteed a friendly and welcoming environment, great accommodation and a fantastic experience. Even better, you will be accompanied by like-minded people, potentially making friends that will last you a lifetime.
It can be a little intimidating to meet new people, but you don’t have to be outgoing or socially skilled, the experiences you have will automatically bring you closer to the others you are sharing them with.
Take the step and you will gain a new found freedom. You can holiday on your terms, your way. The joy of going solo is your programme can be as packed or as relaxing as you want.
The group size we take means you get the best of both worlds. Being in a social environment that creates a great community feeling, but with enough space to not be on top of each other.
Can I come if I don't know any Yoga or I'm unfit?
The Natural Edge holiday is for all levels!
Each class is designed so that no matter what level you’re at you will get the most out of it. There is never any judgement on what level you’re at. You will be leaving at the end of the week feeling more flexible, fitter and full of energy.
This is the perfect opportunity to kickstart your health in a relaxed and friendly environment!
Will I be sharing a room?
We have a mix of single, twin and double rooms so yes you may end up sharing if you choose a twin room. We will allocate same sex rooms.
Will you comply with COVID-19 guidelines?
Yes, we will be complying with government recommendations.